Monday, March 19, 2012

Well Wasn't That Fun?!

The Intermountain Chapter met up last Thursday for a Spring Social at Bout Time Pub in West Valley and boy, did we have fun!

We had a great showing from some of those who were attending training as well as some of our existing members and some new faces! The board made a few announcements to include a call for volunteers.

Are you interested in helping to plan the Brown Bags or Fall Social? Maybe you have some great ideas for a workshop. Perhaps you'd be interested in helping to organize the Chapter Communication Plan. Whatever your interests or skills, there's surely a spot for you on one of the committees!

We really need your time and talents so please shoot us an email or talk with one of our board members for more information on how you can help!

1 comment:

  1. Hi All,
    I regret not being able to join you for the social in March, however, I did sit in on this past Monday's (6-04-12) IAP2 USA teleconference on "How to deal with public anger." I have already shared my brief notes with two colleagues who teach an in-house Leadership Development Program course entitled: "Publics, Problems, and Politics."
    I am excited to know that after this year's Halifax, NS hosted conference (my home province where I grew up) the next location is here in SLC, UT!
    Please count me in as a volunteer to help prepare for planning and hosting the national meeting a year from now!
    Thank you all for your continued effort.

    ReplyDelete